Sunday 29 January 2017

Happy Sunday

Feeling good today, cleared the kitchen surfaces, and found the receipt for some gloves I needed to return to store.  So next week will be £5 better off than it would have been.

The plan for this week is to survive on the food that we have in already and not spend a penny more.  We have tonnes of potatoes, and veg, and soya mince and sausages, more than enough to keep us going :) Lidl were selling huge bags of potatoes last week and I got a bag, so they will last us a long time, even with a teenage son who loves his mashed potato! 

Tomorrow, I will take some time out to plan the week's meals, taking into account that I will be at work three days this week.  I usually take cereal and instant noodles to work for breakfast and lunch, and I have a flask and bring my own tea bags and soya milk.  It saves me so much money taking in food rather than sneaking to the co-op on the way in ;)

Little changes can make all the difference, and living on a tight budget, little changes are needed.  In the last month, I made the decision to finally switch energy suppliers, so will see how that pans out financially.  So glad for comparison websites and cashback sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment