Saturday 28 January 2017

Nearly Survived January!

At the beginning of the month, things looked very bleak.  I was late with the rent, which impacted on the rest of the month due to being one week short of wages (due to being used to make up the rent shortfall).  So this month we have had to be super careful with money!

And here I am at the end of the month, and we have survived.  We have been able to eat, keep warm, pay the bills (except for one, but that will be rectified come Friday), and there is enough money in my account to pay the rent on Tuesday.

How have we done it?  Extreme frugality, negotiating with the companies I owe money to to reduce the payments for this month, and finding other ways to bring in a bit extra cash.  I have been extremely lucky this month and feel that something always happens to help out just at the right time.  So, what are my daily tasks?

Neobux
Clixsense
Prolific Academic
Free games on Virgin Games and JackpotJoy
Checking One Pulse and Citizen Me apps
Postcode Lottery
Lucky Phone
Selfie Lottery
Date of Birth Lottery

(I will add the other links once on a computer)

Also this month, I took advantage of an offer by Virgin Games to deposit a minimum of £10 and get 150% extra to use.  It was subject to a wager clause, but I managed to earn £20 so cashed out £30 after half an hour.  I also deposited £10 on there this morning and won another £20!  So I now have an extra £50 to get me through this week!

I would only recommend Virgin Games and JackpotJoy if you are a super strict kind of person as you can lose as well as win on these sites, nothing is guaranteed.  I have a figure in my head that I am prepared to lose, and stick to it.

So, all in all, January hasn't been as bad I first thought, and I can start February with a clean slate and get moving on some other projects that I have in the pipeline...

How has your January gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment