Monday 30 January 2017

Planning For February

Today has been spent planning for next month.  I am busy researching and learning about affiliate marketing, and costing it all out.  So, that is involving working out where the initial outlay will come from, in the early stages.

I have worked out that between my earnings from Clixsense and Prolific should cover the initial costs.  Plus, this month I am also going to dip my toe into matched betting, so the earnings from there should help immensely as well.

This week is to be dedicated to working my way through some training on Wealthy Affiliate and setting up a new website, where I will hopefully be moving this blog to *fingers crossed*.  Wealthy Affiliate is choc full of training articles and videos, I've barely touched the surface over there!  I signed up last year, and didn't look at it until this month.  Can't believe I didn't start using it before now.  

I suppose things happen at the right time, and that is why it has popped up on my radar again.  I am looking forward to February now.  Onwards and upwards, that's for sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment