Tuesday 17 January 2017

New Year, New Start.

I say New Year in the title of this post, but am startled to realise that we are over half way through January already!  Time is speeding by and before we know it, it will be that dreaded time of year again that begins with a C.

So this year, I am going to get myself prepared, and take more definite steps to be financially solvent for a change :) I have several money making/saving ideas, both on the go, and some in the pipeline to try out during the next couple of months.  Any successful ventures, I will share here with you, to help you earn and save those all important pennies. 

I will endevour to pen a blog post each day, but I know what I am like, and that aspiration may change over time!

I do want to put it out there though that this year, I am going to make enough money to be able to pay off some of those pesky debts that have been building up, and have enough left over to give the boy a good Christmas this year.

There, I have said it, I have put it out there to the universe, and to you guys reading this, so it will be so.

If you have any tips to share, or would like to write guest posts for my blog, then please do get in touch with me, I welcome any and all ideas and support :) we are all in this together.

No comments:

Post a Comment