Saturday 21 January 2017

Passive Income Opportunity

We all like a bit of passive income coming in, don't we?  I love having income streams that don't require much input, and just quietly accummulate in the background.

One of my favourite passive incomes is Recyclix.  It is an actual recycling plant in Poland, and you can buy waste to recycle there.  To start, they give you 20 Euros to invest, but you will need to invest a further 20 Euros within 60 days of registering with them.  I got caught out first time around and had my account closed because I didn't invest the further 20 Euros.  However they are good in that they let you re-register, you just need to use a different email address.

The earnings build up is slow, but it is steady, and you can set your account up to automatically move on to the next stage of recycling, so it can truly work quietly in the background earning you money.

Plus, it is environmentally friendly, and eco-conscious, so definitely a win-win situation.  As with most things, Recyclix operates a referral system, so if you are interested in signing up, please do use my referral code - 627F-D103-79C8.

No comments:

Post a Comment